2.12.2012

Sampler of January

Jared had to go to Vegas, so I decided we should go with him and head to Phoenix to see a dear friend. It was wonderful. Something about flip flops in Jan that makes me so happy. And something about being with the people that hold my heart that makes life so meaningful. I feel bad for celebrities. They seems so lonely and disconnected, like they don't have any real friends so they have to prove their worth by making sure the whole world loves them. I prefer the quiet space of real friends.

I made chocolate. I know it looks like poo, but it's raw chocolate. Thanks to Melissa for the recipe. Who knew treats could be good for you? (This is me overcoming my fears of the previous post. Wish me luck.)

We went to the zoo with a buddy. In January people! In Utah! This has been the best winter ever. And so happy it's the last. Might as well confirm the rumors that we're moving to St. George in August. Can. Not. Wait. I've been trying to leave Utah county for 15 years. It's been a good ride, but I need to move on. I hope to never suffer through a snowy winter again.

Headed to Vegas to celebrate our 8th anniversary (not on the same trip with the kids). I was going to do one of those posts about how much my marriage means to me, but frankly it's none of your business. :) Suffice it to say that I literally thank God every day for this man.

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

fun time to have you!!! LOve opening the blog and seeing pics of our kido