I might have the craziest dreams of anyone I know. I wake up every morning remembering details from the night before. I wish I could turn it off because I'm sure it's affecting the quality of sleep.
A few nights ago, I dreamed I had breast cancer and a friend said I could have her boobs if I promised to keep nursing her son until he was ready to wean. I went through with it and had Frankenstein-stitches all over. She had to get implants.
Last night I was in the I am Legend world, terrified. I woke up three times last night, scared like a child and unable to go back to sleep. Vampires were everywhere and I could feel my muscles being ripped from my bones when they attacked. I'm sore this morning.
Interpretation, anyone?
2 comments:
It's got to be something about termoil in your life, muscles from bones must mean it's internal, just kidding I don't know. Maybe it means we need to have a girls day out.
I love you. And your dreams.
Post a Comment