I remember a few years ago a dear friend talking about how spring was her favorite time of year, because of climate and religion. She lost her first baby in the womb at 7 months and the resurrection meant that much more to her. She then talked about how she loved the weather warming up, watching things blossom and the wonderful smells and how it was a perfect metaphor.
She obviously didn't live in Utah.
There is no such thing as spring in Utah. I already hate winter; I really don't need an extra three months of it. It honestly makes me so angry and depressed, sitting inside day after day with the craziness of "spring." It either looks beautiful and is butt cold or it snows, SNOWS in May. Yeah, we get a day or two of warm weather, but c'mon! This must be proof that God wants us to suffer.
I'm moving to San Diego from September to May. Why couldn't the Saints have settled there?
2 comments:
Would we really have put that much work into a granite temple if the beach was near by?
Seriously, I'll move with you! I want to play with you and Jill. What are you doing Sunday, May 9th?
Post a Comment