4.23.2010

Help my sister win a cruise!


My sister, Amy, is a finalist for a cruise giveaway through MikaRose, the modest clothing company. Send an email to giveaway@mikarose.com with "Amy Raty" in the subject line to vote for her.

This what I wrote to enter her. (And why she needs this...)

Her husband kicked her out of the house with three kids (the youngest less than 1) so he could drink, smoke, and have affair with his high school student. She moved into her parents house, found the strength to divorce him and get back on her feet, never once talking bad about her ex in front of the kids. She remarried a wonderful man and they just had a baby. She has four kids under 8 and dedicates her every waking moment to ensure they are healthy, happy and recovering from a toxic father.


Thank you SO much for taking a few seconds to help her.

3 comments:

melissa said...

Wow! She does deserve it! Consider it done.

Andrew said...

Couldn't find the email address to send it to...did I miss it in your blog post?

Happy-Hardings said...

I emailed for her, I hope she wins.