1.20.2010

That's Private

My dad always said this when we told my mom she looked sexy.

Now I'm using it because my sister's chester-the-molester ex is looking at my blog and the thought makes me throw up in my mouth. Maybe I'll start a blog about him and all the reasons he should be put away for a long long time.

I never thought I go private, but here we are... I sent out an email inviting friends who I had contact for. If I missed you, leave your email here and I'll invite you. I'm pushing the private button tomorrow night. Apologies for the short time frame.

Here's to a creep-free 2010.

6 comments:

brit said...

ah, i hate that stupid people ruin great things. hope chester gets what he deserves . . . and I will still read your blog even if it's private. miss you!

Scott said...

sadie_goddard@yahoo.com

Sorry about the creep.

Rachel Kirkham said...

Me me me!!! rachelk720@gmail.com

love you!

Nicholette said...

You know mine. :)

Andrea said...

Don't forget me!:)

melissa said...

You already sent me an invite, so I'm assuming that means you have mine. ;) Sorry about the creepy, blog-stalking Chester!