1.13.2010

Car Update

We finally heard from the insurance company and the car has been declared a total lost. 55000 miles and it's a gonner. It would be over 13 grand to fix it because of all the damage, so they're cutting us a check. It should cover what we owe with a little extra.

I keep thinking how lucky we are. What if my kids caught on fire on the way home from Idaho in the middle of nowhere? We're so grateful that things turned out the way they did. In fact, we might end up getting more money for it then had we sold it, which we were thinking about doing anyway. See what a butthead I am? I instantly focus on the negative when in fact I'm surrounded by blessings. Now I feel stupid.

Since we're in the market for a new vehicle, let me know if you see any Siennas for sale...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.