1.05.2009

Millions of Pictures; Pictures for you

Zina loves the iphone. Apparently Elsie will love it as well.
Jared took me to Vegas for our fifth year anniversary. Suprise! I LOVED it. This is our favorite restaurant there, Fat Greek. If you're in Vegas and you like Greek food, GO. It's off the strip, much cheaper than food on the strip and super super super yummy.
Yes, we finally saw "O." Worth every penny.
And yes, this is the view from our room in the Bellagio. I have the best husband in the whole world. He spoils me rotten. Did I mention I got a sewing maching for Christmas?
I'm four months old already! Where does the time go?
Caleb had a good Christmas. He really enjoyed decorating with Spiderman wall stickers Zina gave him.
The Grandkids made gingerbread houses. They didn't do a whole lot of decorating, so next year I think I'll make gingerbread men instead. Houses are a whole lot of work.

We have a family tradition of going to Wendy's after every wedding. Bride and Groom not invited. Amy and Ben broke the rules to come say bye to the kids. (PS My sister looked WAY hot. I'll post some pics when we get them back from the photographer.)


Tuckered out from Christmas and the wedding.
Zina got a sassy red kitchen from Santa. Mommy really likes playing with it, too.
First sledding of the season.

Matt and Amie and Avery came for the blessing. Come move by us; we miss you!
Elsie's Blessing.
She wore the same dress Zina did when she was blessed. My mom made that gorgeous blanket she's laying on. Thanks, Ma. You got talent.
I want a onesie that has Star Wars stamped on the bum.

We finally fixed up our "porshica" that had been sitting in the driveway for 1 1/2 years so Jared could have a winter car for work.
The Marriott in San Diego is a transformed bank. Here is the original vault that is now a conference room.
Our rooms on the cruise were cleaned twice a day. The second time they pulled back the sheets and left some kind of animal made of towels. This one was my favorite.
Kurt was jealous of our kissing picture, so he grabbed Matt.
The kissing picture.
About to embark on the Carnival Elation! Cruises are the best vacations for moms. You get to sleep whenever you want, don't have to clean up after anyone and never have to cook a meal!
A 30th birthday dinner with Kim and Jared (who's taking the picture). Thanks again for letting us crash your house, Kimberly.
All the Nelson girls with red toes. I tried to get Jared to join but he wouldn't. Weird, huh?

4 comments:

Happy-Hardings said...

so fun, I love little girls painted toes. I can't wait for my turn on my cruise!

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Thanks for sharing all the pics! I loved them! I am glad that you both had fun in Vegas... Zina was a lot of fun to have around.

Harris Family said...

Love the vegas trip! Jealous I'll be until its my anniversary...Love all the pics I have been waiting for you to post some. Elsie is so cute- I love the red toes.

Im glad Im your friend- you deserve to be spoiled by the way:)

Amy said...

I LOVE that you put up so many pictures!!! Thank you so much. You are a beautiful family and a beautiful life. I am super happy that you married a man who loves you so much and who spoils you!