I'm usually 5-10 minutes late for everything. Kim tagged me FOUR MONTHS AGO and I'm barely getting around to it. That's just embarrassing.
10 years ago I:
1. Thought people who were 30 were really super duper old.
2. Transferred to BYU from UPS. Still a bad decision.
3. Had kissed one boy who stopped kissing me because I was Mormon.
4. was a total mess as opposed to now just being a slight mess
5. Was applying to be a nanny for a summer in Italy.
5 things on today's TO DO list:
1. Finish painting the girls picture framey thingy.
2. Read that book to get Elsie to sleep better
3. Sign up for the Orem Triathlon
4. Spend quality time with my little family.
5. Go to yoga
5 snacks i enjoy:
1. Those multigrain crackers at Costco.
2. Cottage cheese and blueberry yogurt.
3. Popcorn, NOT the microwave kind
4. Lindt Chocolate truffles.
5. Bananas and peanut butter
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off house, car, and any debt.
2. Make sure Jared never works again
3. Do some kind of awesome charity work in a third world country.
4. Hire a part time nanny and cook
5. TRAVEL!!
5 places I have lived:
1. Orem
2. Germany
3. Texas
4. Washington
5. Tennessee
5 jobs I have had:
1. Art model
2. production line, the graveyard shift. (lasted two days)
3. dry cleaners
4. I was an avon lady in high school for about 10 days
5. Mommy
2 comments:
Did you ever read the book for Elsie's sleep? If not - let me know. I'll give you the run-down and save you time you don't have!
I love when you comment about Elsie because our babies are just about exactly the same age and apparently have some of the same struggles. Which book are you reading? Is it Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child?
Anyway, I'm finally reaching the point where I am going to be committed enough to let her cry it out because everything else I've been doing is just making it worse.
Post a Comment