I've had headaches for over 20 years. Bad nasty headaches that make me throw up and non-functioning. I've seen neurologist, chiropractors, massage therapists, physical therapists, energy work. Done it all people. Everything made it feel better and stop hurting for a few months, but the problem ALWAYS came back.
It's finally going away. There is this MIRACLE chiropractor in Springville, named Richard Olson. I owe him big time. He works with bones and muscles, retraining them so they work how they were meant to. Each appointment lasts 45 min to an hour and costs $35. Totally cheap considering I've seen chiropractors who charge $25 for ten minutes.
The technique is called trigenix (sp) I think and I LOVE IT!! My neck is not a series of giant knots anymore. He finds the EXACT spot where it hurts and then 'resets' the muscle so other muslces aren't compensating anymore. He totally understands how everything relates to eachother. There was a spot in my neck that was weak and he fixed it in my armpit. Something in my shoulder was pulling it off. I can not sing his praises enough and would be more than willing to explain it more or answer anyone's questions. His number is 489-4990.
1 comment:
I think I've done that before. Does he have you stand up and then "measures" your alignment against what looks like one of those doctor scales with a long straight string, and then he taps random places of your body to get your body back in alignment? It sort of sounds the same at least. It's super cool, I'm really happy for you!
Post a Comment