So you can see what's happening in our universe.
Hehe.. yeppy! Hope it happens tonight! Although with Bekah I was at a four for almost a month! Are you really 10 days over due? Oh, my, I really hope for your sake it happens tonight!
Exciting!!! When is your due date, anyway?
Are you a new mommy yet? You're probably sitting in a birthding tub AS I write this.Go, Lizza, GO!
Good luck! Love the vacation pics - you look great as always
WHERE ARE THE PICS!!??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hehe.. yeppy! Hope it happens tonight! Although with Bekah I was at a four for almost a month! Are you really 10 days over due? Oh, my, I really hope for your sake it happens tonight!
Exciting!!! When is your due date, anyway?
Are you a new mommy yet? You're probably sitting in a birthding tub AS I write this.
Go, Lizza, GO!
Good luck! Love the vacation pics - you look great as always
WHERE ARE THE PICS!!??
Post a Comment