You guys both look fabulous. I bet you are so ready to have that baby. This summer heat is awful! I wish you all the best with these last couple of weeks. And my guess is baby girl.
That is such a darling shirt you are wearing! I have yet to take any good belly pics. That's not because I haven't tried. It's usually just because W teases me for asking him to take a picture of myself and ends up doing a video instead.
Lizza - you look fantastic! Please keep us posted, I'm still guessing another girl! I've already got my little girl's name picked out, so if we end up doing the same one - we'll just call it coincidence! My last name was taken by my sister-in-law due four months before me - so now I'm just keeping mum!!
6 comments:
You guys both look fabulous. I bet you are so ready to have that baby. This summer heat is awful! I wish you all the best with these last couple of weeks. And my guess is baby girl.
I love seeing pictures of baby Bellies... you guys look wonderful! I'm so excited for your new little one... Wish you both luck!
That is such a darling shirt you are wearing! I have yet to take any good belly pics. That's not because I haven't tried. It's usually just because W teases me for asking him to take a picture of myself and ends up doing a video instead.
Lizza - you look fantastic! Please keep us posted, I'm still guessing another girl! I've already got my little girl's name picked out, so if we end up doing the same one - we'll just call it coincidence! My last name was taken by my sister-in-law due four months before me - so now I'm just keeping mum!!
dude you guys are so cute. I am coming to utah next week, aug 16th to 24th. we need to come visit the newborns and see you.
Kim
you are both so beautiful. I can't wait to see what flavor of baby you have. I bet you have already had her or him.
Post a Comment