Some pictures from our NC trip this year. Yes, I highlighted my hair.
Remember when Zina ate sand last year? She loved it and wouldn't stop. I thought it was a baby thing, but it turns out to be a Zina thing. Here she is licking it off her feet. I'm so using this as leverage when she's a teenager.
On pic no. 2 I guess you can see how much your cleanse influenced the rest of your family. :)
I'm a total whole grain/ organic kind of person - we have our own electric mill; great to have! - but just yesterday I downed a whole box of cookies with Quinn and didn't resist a bag of creme fraiche chips with Quinn at the store today. Reading your report made me feel so guilty! :)
No, sounds good and I'd love to do it but I've no break of being pregnant and breastfeeding since 2004 - of my very own free will :) - so I guess I stll can't for a while. It's good I can't peek into my colon for now! :)
1 comment:
On pic no. 2 I guess you can see how much your cleanse influenced the rest of your family. :)
I'm a total whole grain/ organic kind of person - we have our own electric mill; great to have! - but just yesterday I downed a whole box of cookies with Quinn and didn't resist a bag of creme fraiche chips with Quinn at the store today. Reading your report made me feel so guilty! :)
No, sounds good and I'd love to do it but I've no break of being pregnant and breastfeeding since 2004 - of my very own free will :) - so I guess I stll can't for a while. It's good I can't peek into my colon for now! :)
Post a Comment