6.19.2007

National Aquarium


I just got back from three week trip back East. We all went to the beach in NC for a week, and then Jared went home and I stayed with my sister in VA for a few weeks. This is us taking the kids to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. It was super fun; we even saw a dolphin show! That's been my dream for many years. Check that off the list of things to do before I die.

My sister is my hero! She's like cheese; she gets better with age. She's hotter in her thirties than her twenties and inspires me to be a more patient mom and a better Mormon. Thanks for letting us tear your routine apart for so long, sister. I miss you lots and love you more. Maybe one day we'll live by each other...

1 comment:

Tara said...

It is SO motivating to read that about your sis! Don't even know her but it felt so good to read those heartfelt words!

Lucky me, Robin's told me how much hotter I am now than when we got married (and it's been 6 years!) - ooh, I'm on a good track! :)