I've been debating about posting this post. It has to do with an herbal colon cleanse, so there might be some readers who think it inappropriate or base or simply gross. But I decided to go ahead and do it. Because I believe in it. And everyone should do it.
So, I cleansed last month. It was wonderful. Awesome. Everything I expected. It was an eight day process. Two day pre-cleanse, 5 day liquid only, and one day adjusting to food. I HIGHLY recommend it. Our diets, especially in this country, are pretty processed and gross. Just think of all the unnatural substances that your body can't digest so they just stick to the walls of your colon and become plaque. Years of plaque. Rubbery, chemical mucous.
I'll spare you pictures of what the stuff looks like when it comes out, but if you want to see, www.blessedherbs.com. Needless to say, it's not poop and smells like a chemistry lab. I had so much energy, even though I wasn't eating anything solid. I felt so CLEAN! Too bad I ruined it all by going to the beach for a week with my junk-loving family. But I've decided to make this an annual thing. We go to the dentist twice a year and clean our teeth. We clean our houses and throw out junk in the spring. Why not make life more enjoyable by cleansing the colon?
I'm not going vegan or completely organic. I'm not going to sacrifice candy and goodies either, because I really enjoy them. I think it's a good idea to live life with moderation. A cleanse is just a really great way to take a step back and make sure you're on the path you want to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment