7.03.2011

And the hatred is back.

This is my blog so I can complain when I want to. Not that anyone cares. No one likes a complainer, my family always said. So don't read this if you don't want to listen to my rant.

I hate Utah again. All the good feelings are gone. Too freaking hot. I about died this weekend and our swamp cooler blows hot air. Was is this hot this fast last year? I'm so freakin' sick of living in a place where you can only go outside comfortably for about six weeks in the whole year. So. Freaking. Tired. Of. It. I live for being outside. I can't stand being indoors. I can't get my kids to do anything. They've been lying around like fish out of water.

If you hear of a job for Jared in a mild climate, please pass it on. We are so ready to move out of this hell hole. Why does anyone like the climate here? I don't get it.


No comments: