Roadshow, anyone? Never even heard of them until the calling came. And boy did it come. My favorite part was working with people who majored in theater and music and they had some pretty big ideas. I was ready for an awkward elementary school version like that one episode of Modern Family. In the end I was grateful for the high standard because our showed rocked it. We had six musical numbers and a cast/crew of 50 or so. The show was only 15 minutes long and we performed in three different places in one night. Running from building to building was adrenaline pumping and the kids did awesome. Especially Maddie who right before it started said, "Can someone take my line? I have to puke."5.04.2011
Rumors have been confirmed
Roadshow, anyone? Never even heard of them until the calling came. And boy did it come. My favorite part was working with people who majored in theater and music and they had some pretty big ideas. I was ready for an awkward elementary school version like that one episode of Modern Family. In the end I was grateful for the high standard because our showed rocked it. We had six musical numbers and a cast/crew of 50 or so. The show was only 15 minutes long and we performed in three different places in one night. Running from building to building was adrenaline pumping and the kids did awesome. Especially Maddie who right before it started said, "Can someone take my line? I have to puke."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment