2.03.2011

What to say

Dear neglected blog,

You're a lot of work. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you're needy or anything. Just that I've been so so busy and don't really feel like making time for you. Maybe that's because Jared's work bought this awesome camera and he has all the pictures on some external hard drive since they're like 4 megs a photo and my little hard drive can't take anymore space. Or maybe it's because I'm tired of thinking of things to post when I don't really have anything to say. I'm so happy you're just waiting around for me. That's really sweet of you.

I wanted to let you know that we're doing awesome. We are living rich, full lives so don't feel neglected if I don't use you very much. In fact, I haven't been this peaceful for a long time and I'm so pleased with the direction my spiritual and emotional life has taken. Maybe you should worry about me when I'm coming to you all the time because it means I have nothing else going on...?

I'm headed to Arizona for a week or so to visit a friend and the sun. And then I'm off to New Zealand to see my parents for a bit. I know, right? All my dreams are coming true. And I really love being a mom, maybe for the first time ever. And I like living in Utah now, at least for another little bit. And I'm so so happy that I found energy work. And I like scrapbooking with my sisters on Thursdays because I have a bunch of stuff to put in albums and lots of digital books to make and heaps of family history to do. And I love being Mormon because the church is true and God loves me and He takes really good care of us. And I hope spring comes soon because it was really really cold yesterday. And I really like eating Chipotle and is there anything you can do about having them build one down here? And I'm so happy Jared has a steady pay check because I really like having a bit of extra cash to go to movies and buy some boots at Forever Young. And we got some new windows and they are very fun to look at. And....um....I hope you have a really nice day.

Lizza

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

love it!! you are so cute- cant wait till you get to az- we can eat chipotle every day if you want too. Love APe