My brother's wife gave birth to their fourth kid and first boy Feb 23. As you can see he is priceless. Unfortunately, he was transported to Primary's NICU during his second night because he had blood in his stool. He has a stomach infection (NEC) that they've been treating for two weeks, and thought that everything was fine. It's not. I learned this morning that the infection is back and on top of that, he has PDA (when a naturally occurring vessel between the aorta and pulmonary arteries doesn't close after birth) that hopefully will get fixed with medication. If not he'll need an operation to close that vessel. He was supposed to be home now and we all want him to get better fast.My brother started a blog to keep family and friends up to date. They're naturally worried and a little scared and if you post an encouraging comment, it would mean to the world to them and me.
2 comments:
Lizza--I LOVE your idea--you are full of WONDERFUL IDEAS!!!! I copied you and sent out an email to people. You're the best! Don't worry about the kids tonight--it was totally fine. I love you.
I hope everything goes well.
Post a Comment