3.07.2010

This is my reading face, not my angry face

This is me on my computer. I'm like a man watching sports when I'm on
the computer, clueless to the world. I have no memory of holing a
magic (mag-itch) wand and getting my picture taken. None.

I make this face ALL THE TIME. It drives me nuts. Driving, reading,
watching tv, concentrating on anything purposeful or meaningless. I
seriously have two huge old-lady lines between my eyes from making
this face so much. I never considered botox until now. I have no idea
when I'm doing it and had no idea how ugly it was until she recorded
it forever. Why can't I do the biting-the-tongue thing my brothers does?

2 comments:

Jen said...

I have a face like that when I am really concentrating on something. My band teacher said I freaked her out alot. Being a flute, I was up front and when I was counting or trying to learn a piece, I was told that I looked like I was going to kill some one in a violent and gruesome manner. I think your tiara sets things off nicely, though.

Owner of the Band said...

I have a face like that too. One time I got this blog challenge that I was supposed to take a picture of myself right that minute and post it. So I did as it said. I didn't move a muscle. I just took a pic from my laptop's camera. It was not pretty. Yours, however my love, is the worst computer face I have ever seen. I love it.