I know I complain about being tired a lot. How can I not? I'm a mom of two little kids. This week in particular has been beyond horrible. It's be-horrible (a little Bolt reference for those other moms). I have been woken up so many times - usually right before or after I hit that dreamy, perfect sleep stage - that it's almost funny. Or it will be when I finally get rested enough to look back on it. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I could fall right back asleep, but usually I'm up pacing for a bit because I'm now wired.
In no particular order, I have listed all the things that have woken me this week.
-Elsie
-Zina
-hunger (weird, I know, but true nonetheless)
-Elsie
-a headache
-Elsie then Zina
-the doorbell
-Zina then Elsie
-Elsie again after falling asleep in our bed and tossing and turning with much more disturbance than your average 11 month old (as a side note, when in the crap did she turn 11 months? I swear the pregnancy is still SO fresh in my mind that I don't believe the baby time has gone by this fast)
-sore muscles (again, weird, but super annoying)
-Elsie crying in her sleep but not waking up
-a phone call
-Jared taking all the covers
And now it's 5 am and I've wasted an hour on the computer reading blogs. (See, the wired thing!) I'm eagerly awaiting some kind of pill, music, light, voice that will grant a person an 8 hour night in just two. Scientists, start your engines!
No comments:
Post a Comment