7.29.2009

San Diego

Jared is leaving for an 11 week job in San Diego starting Sep 3. Do we go or stay? The whole time or just a visit? I'm starting to teach spin at the gym and Zina has preschool. If we go my sister can take my house while she's looking for a place. If we go Jared will work 12 hour days six days a week. What do I do? Help!

6 comments:

Owner of the Band said...

stay home and just visit. It's fun. It's fine. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that jazz. Don't mix business with pleasure. If he's there to work, let him!

Owner of the Band said...

unless of course, you want to go for you... in that case pack up and roll with it and be prepared for an adventure with you and your girls that doesn't really include Jared.

Amy said...

I agree with Owner of the Band--if you go, don't count on ever seeing him. Do you own trip with the girls. I don't think there's anything wrong with going for a week, but if you like it staying for 2 or 3 or 4, etc.

Happy-Hardings said...

Lizza I love you. If it were me I would go visit but stay home. We need to do something soon. July is ending!!

Rob Harward said...

I totally agree with Jill. But if you think you'll get lonely staying home, you can always invite your sister to come stay at your house with you! Go visit Jared and you'll have a great time, but if you're there the whole time, he probably won't get much work done, and that kind of defeats the purpose

Rob Harward said...

LOL. This is Melissa...but for some reason it says I'm "Rob Harward" I guess my friend logged into my account and I don't know how to log back out. Sorry about that