Stupid: Forgetting your camera for an important event.
Stupider: Forgetting that you actually left your camera in the car and was totally accessible throughout the entire event.
Stupid: Forgetting there's a load in the wash long enough that you need to rewash the load.
Stupider: Forgetting there's a load in the wash and starting the washer for a new load.
Yes, I did these both.
3 comments:
How about: thinking you left the diaper bag in your SIL's car so you can't change your baby's poopy diaper (and she has to sit in it to eat lunch), THEN, an hour later, after SIL returns, diaper bag is not in her car, no, it's sitting right in mom's living room where you left it (and baby needs a complete clothing change by now).
This happened while I was in Utah a couple of weeks ago. I'm telling myself my memory will improve when my kids are older.
how about going to the temple and not finding your recommend and so you call the stake pres and are late to the session so your whole family like- 20 people have to wait for the next session then you go to the car and your recommend is in your wallet. whoops.
It was fun to see you- thanks soooo much for driving up.
Ha, ha! I've done both of these. What about starting the washer when there are no clothes in it?
Post a Comment