I love her outfit. Three months already!! By the way, the exhaustion--I couldn't believe how hard it was for me to have 2 kids, at least at first, but then it got easier, and by the time Evan was 1, I actually had time to do things again. Hang in there.
I'm so glad I finally found your blog. I knew you had one out there somewhere. Your sweet baby is so precious. Here is a big and very late Congratulations! Hope you guys are doing well.
8 comments:
I love her outfit. Three months already!! By the way, the exhaustion--I couldn't believe how hard it was for me to have 2 kids, at least at first, but then it got easier, and by the time Evan was 1, I actually had time to do things again. Hang in there.
Love the pics!
Um ok she is amazingly cute! Where did you find those super cute leggings? I hope you're well! XO
Way cute! So, how was the return? Was it like you had never left, or is there still adjustments going on being back?
How adorable can a girl get!
I'm so glad I finally found your blog. I knew you had one out there somewhere. Your sweet baby is so precious. Here is a big and very late Congratulations! Hope you guys are doing well.
She is so adorable! We'll have to meet up at Christmas!
so I love the reasons you hate winter- and I want that video of rob- can you put it on you-tube and send me the link?????
Post a Comment