So...I seriously had no idea that so many people actually looked at this thing and that it meant so much. I'll obviously continue with the posts.
At preschool Zina brings home some creative pages where the teacher asks questions and then writes Zina's answers. Some of my favorites...
What makes you sad?
When my mommy says no candies.
What makes you mad?
When my daddy goes to work; my baby wakes up
What is your Daddy's name?
Tony
How old is your Daddy?
2
When your Daddy goes to work, what does he do?
Gets stuff
When your Daddy get home, what does he like to do?
Mommy
Priceless, don't cha think?
4 comments:
I'm so glad you're back at it! Oh and Zina's answer to the last question is AMAZING!!
Rob and I laughed so hard at "Tony." It's all coming together.
That was funny stuff.
Hee. Priceless post! Zina's awesome. I just saw your comment on my blog asking how I know Brittney Gillespie. We were way good friends in High School. We took many southern Utah camping trips and rock climbing sprees together. That's crazy you know her too!
Post a Comment