10.27.2008

Callin' it Quits....for a while

So I decided that I'm not going to blog anymore..at least for now. My life is super crazy and although my friends and family want to keep in touch with what's going on in our lives, I'm pretty sure no one visits this site. I'll just go back to the normal way of communicating.

8 comments:

Jenni said...

NOOOOO! Don't quit blogging. How will I know what is happening with your family? Don't leave me.

Amy said...

I visit your site EVERY DAY, silly, always hoping for new stuff. You're in a bad mood. Call me!

Hadlock Hideaway said...

I visit too! I know that we're to busy to get together that often.. so this has been great to see what is going on with the Nelson's.... Don't stop!

Happy-Hardings said...

I look at your blog all the time!I understand that you probaly place sleep as a higher priority than blogging. I hope you come back to it soon.

Scott D said...

I visit every time you post something.

Elder Richey said...

We are checking in, too. If you do stop, please send monthly pics via e-mail of the cute girls.

Melissa said...

So annoying. I JUST wrote you a huge comment, then lost it in the word verification. Here's the rundown:

1. You suck for not posting.
2. I realized I needed to call you: Rob at convention, me having baby any minute - we'll figure it out.
3. Post pictures, leave out captions - we'll understand.

Harris Family said...

I love you and always check your blog. I have been bad at posting but have just recommitted. I love your new pics- I understand the time limit- I see other bloggers who are fancy and post all the time- where do you get the time mommies??!! Dont stop though!