8.01.2008

First Ride

Zina's learning how to ride her tricycle.

2 comments:

Hadlock Hideaway said...

I love the nails! Nice pedaling Zina! I can't believe how big she is getting!

As far as the back ground goes.. I had been given a site that looked like it was for backgrounds and was really just for picture borders. So, when I found the right site and followed easy instructions it was way easy... I got it at thecutestblogontheblock.com. Would of asked the husband (and did) but things like this don't make it on his to do list very quickly... and then I am waiting months in between each time I'd like to change it.. rather just do it. Man, I am talking a lot on your blog.. we should just get together soon. If you feel up to it.

brit said...

you know i love the post about bikes! glad to hear you've only got a month left! yeah! being pregnant is awesome in a few ways but the baby at the end is so much better. can't wait to see pictures!

anyway, i also ran into your stroller site. i will spread the word to all my tall friends. :)