6.02.2008

New Hair, New Glasses, New Car


I'm pretty sure I'm not going through a about to turn 30 crisis, but May brought a lot of newness into my life. I needed to glasses and decided to try something out of my comfort zone. I had a friend chop my hair and our Jeep died, so we invested in a Toyota Avalon. I feel all kinds of spoiled.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Scott D said...

Nice car and Doo. The glasses give you a very educated look.

brit said...

Lizza! Your hair is drop dead gorgeous. And congratz on the upcoming baby! It's always fun to hear what's going on with you. Talk to you soon!

Harris Family said...

You are hot woman! I love your new family picture. You need to tell me who your photo guy is cause we need a good fam pic. I am excited to ride in the new car as well.

Emlyn said...

cute, cute and cute. You ARE spoiled!