6.10.2008

Get Lost, Lost

If you're a super dooper huge Lost fan then I don't mean any offense when I say I REALLY don't care for the show. I need so much more than "What's going to happen next?" for me to get into a program. That's the only thing Lost has going for it. You wonder what's going to happen next. The dialog is lame, the acting is just ok, the characters are super lame, and the whole story line is JJ Abrams being on crack and writing his dreams down with his non-dominant hand. I watched the whole first season faithfully and put in the first disc to the second season and turned it off within three minutes. Just couldn't do it. Jared currently watches it in fast forward to get what's going on. I was vegging with him a few nights ago when he turned it on. My opinion didn't change of course and my only question is...Why oh why does Hurley get fatter and fatter if they're on an island with hardly any food source? Answers anyone? I'm open to all kinds of creative suggestions.

4 comments:

Rachel Kirkham said...

Wow, its a good thing I like you otherwise the friendship would be over. The picture of the three of you is darling - when's the new one coming?

Jenni said...

Girl, I am on your side. I watched the first season and then I had to just read a synopsis of the 2nd before finally giving up. The show never goes anywhere. Plus, it gives me nightmares.

Owner of the Band said...

Come on now, Lizza, my love. Don't you think you are being harsh. Don't you think judging a 4 year old show off of one year year is like judging a 16 year old girl on the way she looked when she was 12. Not really fair. Plus, since you gave up, your not really a source of the matter anymore, true? I didn't like the first scene and half, but I have been pretty entertained since then, and he if this baby turns 10 and I don't like it anymore, I can at least say for sure that years 3 and 4 rocked. I see where you are coming from with Hugo Hurley and his growth, but I actually really like the acting.

I'm also with Jenni. It gives me nightmares sometimes, so I have to watch Friends before I go to bed after a big episode of Lost.

Harris Family said...

I love LOST too- I am glad there are fellow lovers out there- I still love you too Lizza