I've surprised myself lately by not wanting to know the sex of our baby, due in Aug for those who didn't know. With Zina I could not wait! I was ready to know at 10 weeks. So why I'm 100% sure that I don't want to know, who knows? Jared on the other hand, wants to find out. 100% wants to find out. We didn't know quite what to do with this little dilemma. If he knows, something is bound to slip, even if he doesn't tell anyone else as promised.
The ultrasound was last week. The tech told me to turn my head because she was going "down in that area." Unfortunately, fortunately, however you want to look at it, baby was being very shy and wouldn't give her a peek. Jared said I jinxed the poor kid. Mommy doesn't want to know so nobody's findin' out!
2 comments:
What a title!!
No thanks I'm fine.
heheee. I am the same way. I love to be surprized . .as much of a prepae before, organize every closet drwaer before the baby. I love the gift from God on the day of.
Like you said in an email it was such a sweet reasure after a natural delivery to know what I had, really kept me going in the 3rd trimester and delivery.
I tihnk it is great.!!
Post a Comment