So, you all should be so proud of me now that we have a new post. Our computer crashed in Nov, so we've been offline for a bit.
It was our turn to throw this year's Mardi Gras party. I was super nervous because the King Cake I ordered never showed (and they never billed my credit card), so my sister and I had to make one that very day, along with the Jambalaya and Red Beans and Rice, the spinach-artichoke cheese dip, shrimp, and drink. I didn't think the food would turn out at all and thought we'd end up ordering pizza. Fortunately, everything went off with a bang. Everyone can meet at the Hepplers for next year.
4 comments:
The party was so much fun, and the food was incredible! I especially loved the artichoke dip. Thanks again for all the hard work you put into it Lizza - I can't wait for next year.
And, although I know she won't take credit for helping, thanks to Amy as well. You two make a great duo.
You're more than welcome. Amy and I do make a great duo. I can't wait for next year either because I don't have to do anything!
It was a rockin partya nd the food was sweet- you Jacobs girls know how to party. Thanks for the invite- love Ape
Post a Comment