I am in awe. You must give details as to how you picked out colors and where you got your amazing amazing taste. Wow. It all looks beautiful and we can't wait to see it in person.
I'm not sure where my taste came from, except that I LOVE COLOR! For the basement I wanted something dark so it felt like a movie theater and found some neat color matches at Lowes (Martha Stewart line?) So when are you coming down? We want to see you guys.
4 comments:
Lizza I love the red. You can come and decorate my house.
I am in awe. You must give details as to how you picked out colors and where you got your amazing amazing taste. Wow. It all looks beautiful and we can't wait to see it in person.
Amie,
I would love to come decorate your house. Tell me when and where. You can pay me in cinnamon rolls.
Katie,
I'm not sure where my taste came from, except that I LOVE COLOR! For the basement I wanted something dark so it felt like a movie theater and found some neat color matches at Lowes (Martha Stewart line?)
So when are you coming down? We want to see you guys.
Post a Comment