5.16.2007

Baby hait cut!


Zina's 19 months old and she's had finally had her first hair cut! Kinda. You can barely see the few strands of hair that I cut from her bangs just to make them more even. They weren't really even in her eyes. I didn't touch the back because I love the curls and she still hasn't grown any on the sides, so I left those alone, too. My baby's bald. She didn't seem so bald to me when she was still an infant...until I looked at pictures last week. She was bald. Not completely like the peach fuzz blondie down the street who's just a week younger. But definitely not like the 19 month old we ran into at Lowes. The child had hair down to her chin. All of it, not just the bottom layer. I remarked to her mom how much hair she had for a young age and she said, "I know. And we just cut off four inches." Wow. I was a little jealous. The best part? She was white. I've never seen that much hair on a white baby. There's hope for us! I bet her mom lets her put bow and ribbons on, too. Probably without complaining.

No comments: