Not to get all self-aggrandizing, but I was published this spring. Isn't it so nice to have that thing that makes you feel like a real person instead of just someone's mom?
There's no digital copy of it yet. Current issues are found through subscription only. I don't want to get in trouble by posting it. But when I see you next, I'll let you read it from the copy they gave me! Thanks for being interested.
4 comments:
um can you scan and put your article on the blog- or put a link to the article??
proud of you!!!
There's no digital copy of it yet. Current issues are found through subscription only. I don't want to get in trouble by posting it. But when I see you next, I'll let you read it from the copy they gave me! Thanks for being interested.
That's so great, Lizza!
Awesome! There's nothing quite like seeing your name in print.
Post a Comment