My kids have been saying the funniest things lately. I have two or three more but I can't remember, only that I told myself I should write it down before I forget.
I'm snuggling Elsie talking with her about why she keeps getting up in the night and how it's so important to sleep in her own bed or else we get crabby from lack of sleep.
"Because I'm so scared of the monsters."
"Can't your kitty blanket protect you from the monsters?"
"You don't need hugs and kisses from kitties when monsters come."
"What do you need?"
"You need sleep in sister's bed."
Zina asked why we have fire trucks.
"Why do you think? What are fire trucks for?"
"Putting out fires in people's homes."
"Who would put out those fires if we didn't have fire trucks?"
"Jesus could do it."
Elsie asked me to peel her orange. I'm busy driving and said I couldn't. Zina said "If you say a prayer, Jesus will help you open it."
Elsie says, "No he won't. Jesus only comes at night with his angels."
No comments:
Post a Comment