4.18.2012

Spring break in Arizona


Jared's aunt Becky and Uncle Charlie live in Scottsdale during the winter months. This was the first time Jared saw their place. And it's quite beautiful. We had such a great time playing and eating and talking. Wish we could have stayed longer, but Jared's off to CA for a week and needed to get home.

Saw my dear friend April and her three kids for a few days. She lives in a planned community that I actually adore. They walk to the grocery store, the streets are always so quiet and the pool empty. I think I could live there. The only thing I didn't like about the trip was getting stuck for two hours driving home on a two lane road in the middle of Arizona because of a car crash. We watched three helicopters, three ambulances and multiple cops take care of the scene. At first I was so irritated it was taking so long, then after we saw three demolished cars, I felt so sorry for those involved, and then pretty lame that I was so irritated.

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

cute! I took that!! haha- Miss you hope your having fun with becky!

Laura said...

Fun! You guys are always all over the place.