My brother and his wife had their first baby, Maxim Matthew Jacobs. He is adorable and so lovely and I want to hold him again. I might be especially tender because Jared and I are expecting #3 on October 16th (Zina's birthday.) I just felt the beautiful connected between this new little spirit and the beautiful spirit growing in my body. This pregnancy is very unplanned and I'm very much freaking out, but during these moments, I have that peace that everything will be wonderful.
3 comments:
I'm so glad that Max made the blog. You are wonderful and I'm excited for you to be a mom again!
I got behind on all my blog following while we were gone in March, and apparently I missed this post. Just wanted to say congrats!! So happy for you guys. Hoe you are feeling well.
Oi. iPad typing. HOPE you are feeling well. Not "hoe, you are feeling well." I don't usually call pregnant women nasty names!
Post a Comment