11.08.2011

Crafting

I really need to get some winter things to do with my kids underway. I'm thinking Monday can be movie day, Tuesday Pool day, etc. I'm wanting to craft with them, but am running out of ideas. There's only so much play-doh, markers and felt stickers one can do. Do you know any websites that have really fun projects for kids?

Thank you!

3 comments:

Ben and Kimberly McEvoy said...

Do a search for what ever supplies you have-
kids craft toilet paper rolls

kids craft baby food bottles

lunch bags, coffee filters,

i like dlkt or something.
we craft SOOOOO much here.

Laura said...

Pinterest.com has a million things you can do. Just type in kids crafts in the search box. I love that website but be careful, it's such a time waster if you're not careful!

Rachel Kirkham said...

BEST THING EVER CREATED!! http://www.babbaco.com/blog/babbabox Worth every penny and simply perfect! Miss you XO