I'm so sad to see Halloween gone. It's a let done almost (I said almost) like Christmas. It's one of my very favorite holidays. What could be better than dressing up crazy-like and eating sugar? Nothing, I say. Plus Halloween means all good things here and coming. Beautiful fall weather with gorgeous leaves, spiced flavors and warm comfort food and Christmas is on its way.
Pumpkin walk at the Water Conservation place in Orem. It's our favorite tradition.
Ward Halloween party. This was their favorite game. Killing goblins and witches with toy guns.
My favorite Halloween app. I don't know why I'm so entertained. It's so cheesy but I laugh out loud. You get to scroll and change the face, nose and mouth and shake it to make scary sounds.
My dirty little pumpkin, full of Zina's black hair spray that she needed to be a vampire before she decided to be bat-girl but then I didn't want to waste it or waste my time taking it back to the store.
Look, I totally made some decorations. Don't expect them again. It was an off day for me.
Have you seen this? Click on it if you got the guts.
2 comments:
The batman love is genetic! I like the crafts on sugardoodle, enchanted learning and sometimes tipjunkie has fun kids crafts too. I love you so much!
lady! i have enjoyed browsing your posts! thanks for sharing your wonderful family! looks as though you had a great halloween
Post a Comment