Saw this somewhere, can't remember where. Milk, food coloring, and toothpicks. Simple yet entertaining, right? Thought it would be a perfect project for the kids to work on while I cooked or did laundry. But I couldn't turn my back because it got messy fast. Just when I thought we were winding down from crazy, Elsie dumped the whole new bottle of blue into her dish. Sigh. Not our best project.
2 comments:
Whoa, this comment is about your dishes. Did you give us a set of those for our wedding? We have the same dishes. We got them for our wedding and the card had been separated from the package so we didn't know who gave them to us. If you did, thank you! We LOOOVE them. Even if you didn't, where did you get them? Don't know if they make them anymore, but it would be good to know where to look for more. xoxo
We actually got them from our wedding from my cousin. I didn't get a set from you. The mystery continues. I do have a memory that I saw them at Costco the year we married. Don't know if it's an accurate memory though...
Post a Comment