10.06.2011

Go go go Joesph

My mom took the family to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. It was a fantastic show, and that's saying a lot because my standards are pretty high. No matter how many times I see a performance at the Hale, I never remember that the actors stand in the lobby for a meet-n-greet at the end. I'm always thrown off and don't know what to do in that awkward moment. Zina and her little cousins were talking to one of the dancers and Brenna says, "Where's your brother?" Meaning of course, the lead, Joseph. This nice lady takes the three girls over to meet him and instantly all of them are overcome with a this huge crush. They clam up and hide behind their parents and won't go near him. It was simultaneously adorable and shocking that my kid is that old. I'm so not ready for her to think boys are cute.

1 comment:

Elder Richey said...

The after meet-and-greet always threw me off, too. I like to leave a play thinking those characters are real and forever.

Love the crush, though ;)