So you can see what's happening in our universe.
Absolutely love it! I'm sad that we weren't there for the show.
How do kids know exactly how to dance?! Where did they all learn these moves? It's like we all had quick lessons in Heaven as they sent us on our way.
Ah, yes.....Rob. This is totally Rob. I comment on so many of my wife's friend's blog. Thanks a lot, google - for letting me sign in after my comment.....
Lizza, the love I have for your dad is absolutely endless. And your whole family for that matter. You were all such a huge part of my life and a crucial time in my life. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Please give your parents my love.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Absolutely love it! I'm sad that we weren't there for the show.
How do kids know exactly how to dance?! Where did they all learn these moves? It's like we all had quick lessons in Heaven as they sent us on our way.
Ah, yes.....Rob. This is totally Rob. I comment on so many of my wife's friend's blog.
Thanks a lot, google - for letting me sign in after my comment.....
Lizza, the love I have for your dad is absolutely endless. And your whole family for that matter. You were all such a huge part of my life and a crucial time in my life. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Please give your parents my love.
Post a Comment