So fun to go with Kurt and Taylor. We like these guys. Plus they don't have kids so it makes scheduling so much easier. :)
Now I get to look at Jared's curves.
And we even brought the kids and they did awesome, especially after we got rained on and took a quick trip back home for some warm clothes and a treat. Zina ended up being this adventurous little climber. Who knew? I had to take her on a rock hike three times. She was so proud of herself and felt especially grown up after she used chalk. "This will make me not fall, Mom." I'm so happy my girls will have confidence in their physical abilities and I will only let them hang out with boys who encourage that. I always wanted to do outdoor things but my brothers never took me with them because I was a girl and therefore the lesser sex. It damaged me for awhile until I realized they were stupid and girls can do anything boys can do, except write their name in the snow with their own pee. (And even then I have a girlfriend who could probably master that.)
1 comment:
um yea thats me- I can peee in snow real good... haha!
Post a Comment