8.07.2011

Viva!


1 Vacation
2 countries
3 cars
4 people
5 states

My brother Matt and his wife Laura invited us for a little couples only vacation to Rosarito, Mexico. We stayed at their time share and lived it up for a week. It was one of those vacations that takes some time to adjust back to normal life. No kids, lots of amazing food, trips to the beach and the pool, fun shopping for cheap trinkets, lots of amazing food, great company, horseback riding and four wheelers, and lots of amazing food. (Avocados there are 25 cents a pound. I miss that the most.) I'll post more pics when I get them.





4 comments:

Elder Richey said...

Avocados at 25 cents a pound equals pure heaven. Lucky.

Andrew said...

So...so jealous. But come on...all that fun and only 1 pic??

Lea said...

Sounds like fun, glad you guys could go. You totally deserve it!

Laura said...

I love Mexico and I love you!