5.17.2011

I call this one...

...it might be time for a new phone.

Dear Jill,

Thanks a thousand times for giving me your old phone. I'm really sorry I broke it so soon after you gave it to me. Those things are just so darn slippery. It is in no way a reflection of how I feel about you or your dear gift. Sadly, I just can't justify getting a new one quite yet because this one works great, even if I get glass in my face and fingers now and then. And I have to use my fingernail to turn it on. I bought an iphone 4 case though, with the hopes that one day soon I will fill it. It was on super sale and I couldn't resist the logic of if I wear flip flops on a cold day maybe spring will listen to me and come sooner.

Loves and hugs!
Lizza

PS
I really like your new baby.

No comments: