Notice anything different? My oldest has lost her first tooth! I came home from an appointment (at least 8 grand to fix my varicose veins. Nice, huh?) to hear this excited little girl tell the story of how she bit into Elsie's pants and her tooth came out. None of us had any idea it was loose. She's very happy with herself and shows everyone her "loose tooth." I tried to explain it's a lost tooth. Loose means it's wiggly but still there. "I just call it loose tooth, Mom." We sadly lost the tooth in the car and I couldn't find it anywhere. Then the tooth fairy went to a friend's house until after midnight to catch up and forgot all about it. You should have seen her this morning explain why she didn't come. Ooops. I have some making up to do tonight.
2 comments:
that film looks cool. lets go to palo alto to see it. bad tooth fairy! good mom!! its better to be a good mom. love the updates. one hand typing!
I'm pretty sure that is the first tooth Marcus lost, too. They're destined :)
Post a Comment