8.25.2010

House for sale

We've decided it's time to move on from 876 S Main St. If you know anyone who wants an adorable 1950's home with 3 bedrooms and a mother-in-law apartment in the basement, send them our way.

Plans? Unfortunately, we're not in the best financial situation and I'll think we'll be bumming of parents for a year or so until we get back on our feet. Sigh.

Here's to the future, when Stage 12 stabilizes and we can move to the country.

2 comments:

Happy-Hardings said...

Someday I hope to live in the country too. I hope it goes well for you!

Elder Richey said...

Which parents? I hope Jared's so that you will be closer and we can visit you, and Tim will have a reason to go back to Gooding for some sentimental "football glory day" memories.

I will be praying that you sell your house quickly and for what you need.