2.04.2010

She's so big now

I'm lamenting Elsie's growth. Babies are my favorite stage. I love babies. I adore them. They're perfect and smell good and you never have to discipline them. I honestly love giving birth and breastfeeding; weird, I know. (Pregnancy is a different story.) I hate how fast they change. I want a hundred babies; but I'm not sure how I feel about kids. Elsie is done with babyhood. She still doesn't talk, but she's very ready to be a big kid. Her mom is very sad...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I hear ya on the baby thing. I HATE disciplining. At least you can take comfort in the fact that she's really, really cute!

melissa said...

I'm the same way and everyone thinks I'm nuts. In fact, I panicked the other day because I realized that Ella is walking and talking (or starting to in her own little way) and feeding herself. When I had my kids so close together, that was always my rule: they had to be walking, talking, and feeding themselves before the new baby came. And now my baby is doing those things and we haven't even really talked about a next one, and it sent me into a momentary panic. I LOVE the baby stage. It is my very favorite.

Emily said...

I feel exactly the same way right now. My baby is growing up way too fast!