2.28.2010

Insert chorus singing high-pitched "ahhh!"

My new living room. Loved the way it turned out; have no idea if it was worth it. See that little brown spot in the bottom part of the second picture? That's ruined carpet from spilled paint. Lesson? Don't think the lid is on and shake the paint can next to the plastic protection. Make sure the lid is on tight and shake it over the plastic. Anyone know where I can get a great cheap rug?

5 comments:

brit said...

That is AMAZING!!! Can't wait to see how you fill in the middle. Post pix when it is done!!!

Anonymous said...

The last time you asked if anyone knew where you could get something, I made the mistake of replying. Let's just say I do know where you can find such a rug, and leave it at that.

(the colors look great, Lizza - can't wait to visit and see them up close)

Amy said...

HOT! You are so talented. I can't wait for you to come over and help me. Cheap rug? I don't know. . . . .IKEA? So sad because you've taken amazing care of that carpet--it looks the same as it did the day you moved in.

Happy-Hardings said...

so cool!

brit said...

i am still waiting to see the finished results . . . :) there are some brown chairs at target that would look fab in there . . .