2.24.2010

doTERRA essential oil class

So, I've been wondering if I should do this for a long time and I decided to just go ahead and do it. I'm not really one to host the Mary Kay or Scentsy parties (though I like going because I enjoy the products and love supporting my friends). I've decided to host a doTERRA essential oil class on March 5 at 11 am. You'll learn about how to use oils for common every day ailments. There's even a resource book that answers how to treat anything. The thing I like about these oils, especially as opposed to other products, is the opportunity to learn how and why they work and how to use them. There's no one "cure-all" product. You have to become educated.

You can bring your kids; I'll provide a babysitter. It will last 45 minutes and just for coming I'll pay for your first oil (up to $30), whichever one interests you most. I'm totally addicted to these oils and the way they empower me and save me money (since we have no insurance). Like fighting off Zina's sinus infection with oregano and getting rid of my headaches naturally. Using peppermint to stop vomiting and drinking OnGuard to stop my sore throat. I've been using them for the last six months and am liking them more and more.

In fact, I'm so interested in all of this that I've been thinking about going back to school and becoming a nurse practitioner, opening up a clinic that combines eastern and western medicines. I've talked to some of you about that already and decided to post it because I have a lot of cool friends who like alternative things like me.

RSVP so I can plan for how many babysitters I need to hire.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'll be there :)