1.29.2010

January 29

*We're driving home from the gym today and I say, "What should we eat for lunch, Zina?"

"Hmmm...I don't know. That's your problem. You're the boss."




*We have Sunday dinner every week with my siblings and parents, alternating who cooks. Elsie usually sits in the high chair and the four littlest kids sit at the plastic picnic table we bring in from outside. Elsie was so sad last Sunday that she wasn't sitting at the kid table. We moved her there to try it out and she LOVED it. Was laughing and playing and gibbering, trying to talk with them. My favorite part was when she went around to each plate after the other kids left and started eating their food. She gets that from Jared; those of you who have been to dinner with us know that from first-hand experience. :)



*We are now officially a UCMF (Utah County Mormon Family); we bought a Toyota Sienna yesterday. I'm still mourning the loss of the Avalon and that makes the transition more of an adjustment.

No comments: